Thursday, January 22, 2009

application process

So being in my shoes has just gotten unbearable. Don't want to go into detail... there just isnt enough time in this world to cover whats going on right now.

Something thats on top of my to-do list is applying to the Radiologic Technology program at my school. I am super nervous about this application process, but basically, this is what is brakes down to.

They accept students based on a point system.


Anatomy and Physiology 241 - 4.0

Anatomy and Physiology 242 - 4.0

Volunteer Experience - 1

Radiology Work Experience - 1
Reapplication - 1


Total: 11



The most points a student can accumulate is 11 points. This is where I feel everything gets tricky. I
need to maintain a 4.0 in my second course of Anatomy and Physiology to have a high chance of getting in. Which I know I can do, but its going to be very hard. Its something that I want, and I know that I will get.

Deadline is on Feb 15th.. just right around the corner. And I'm sure its going to get even closer with every blink of my eyes.



Knowing that I have this man by my side, supporting me is what makes my life worth living. He is my true motivation! I love you.













1 comment:

  1. You are such a pretty woman. I think it's great that you are so in love. But please be careful not to set your life on this man loving you back or being responsible for your happiness. I'm not being pesimistic, just realistic. Your life should be worth living weather or not he is in your life or not. Be careful not to expose too much of your feelings, men as well as women can use this to hurt you. You also don't ever want to come accross too needy. It can scare a man away faster than an STD. It is very nice that you love someone so much, just be careful that your life doesn't depend on him loving you back in the same way. If you find that you are there already, then you may need to get help.

    ReplyDelete